USING VIDEO ON DEMAND ON A MAC COMPUTER
There are two available ways to view LMC-TV Video on Demand files. The first fix is through the company Telestream which has released their newest version of Flip4MAC which enables MAC users to view .wmv files. If you are a MAC user with MAC OS X 10.7 Lion or MAC OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, please download the Flip4MAC version 3 HERE. If you are using Mac OS X 10.5 Leopard or Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard, please download Flip4MAC version 2.4.4 HERE.
Please note, this WILL NOT work for an iPAD, iPhone, or any Apple Smart Device.
Another option is to download VLC Player. Please follow the instructions below to do so:
2) After installation, please open the VLC Player
3) On the LMC-TV Video on Demand page, find the program you are looking for
4) Right click or press control+click on the video name
5) Copy the link
6) In VLC Player, select "File" and then "Advanced Open File"
7) Click on "Network"
8) Paste the copied link from LMC-TV's VOD into the box next to "URL"
9) Click "OPEN"
10) Your video should now play